Hello, We are
florida business and corporate attorneys
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULATION
Northwest Florida Business Law, Commercial Law,
Small Business Attorneys
The attorneys at Lynchard & Seely, PLLC, assist clients in business related matters throughout Escambia County, Santa Rosa County, Okaloosa County, and Walton County, Florida. Lynchard & Seely, PLLC, has a long tradition of providing services to all businesses, including startups, small businesses, and large corporations. Whether you are just starting out, need help with on-going operations, or looking to buy or sell a business, you can take comfort in knowing that our experienced business attorneys, based in Navarre, Florida, are always looking out for you.
We Offer Comprehensive Business Services
Big or Small, here are just a few …
You have to staart somewhere. We can help with the following:
- Business entity formation;
- Choice of business entity;
- Name selection;
- Business plan development, review, and counsel;
- Operating and partnership agreements;
Need help with teh day to day, here are a few of the things we can assist with:
- Connecting you to resources that can help you grow your business
- Trademark & copyright guidance;
- Corporate record-keeping and licensure compliance;
- Risk management;
- Employment and independent contractor agreements;
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements;
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts for use with customers and vendors;
- Business office lease review and negotiation; and, much more
Purchaseing or Selling a Business
Looking to invest or liquidate? We can help with the purchase, sale, or buyout of a partner. Here is just a few of the things we can assist with:
- Business purchase and sale;
- Asset purchase agreements;
- Membership Purchase Agreements:
- Corporate Director and Shareholder Authorizations;
- Due Dilligence in Purchasing a Business;
- Buy-sell agreements;
- Strategic partnership agreements;
- Business succession planning;
Make Your estate plan a Priority.
we certainly will.
Testimonials & Featured Clients
"Amazing! I'm not sure what I would have done without you guys! Thanks."
"A breath of fresh air. ... did exactly what they said they would do!"
"Couldn't be happier!"
When you need a Pensacola, Cantonment, Pace, Milton, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Fort Walton, or Crestview business attorney, Call US
We take great pride in providing personalized service and guidance to all of our business clients. Whether your goals are formation, on-going operations, or buying and selling, we are happy to help. It is what we do! You can rest assured that we strive to provide the highest quality legal service of any business attorneys in Florida.