Hello, I’m Sean
An estate planning, business, real estate, and litigation attorney
Sean J. Seely
To put it simply, I am an attorney that loves helping people. My practice includes estate planning (Wills, Trusts, and everyting in between), buiness (formation, operation, and purchase and sale), real estate (buying, selling, insuring, and litigating), and litigation (civil and criminal).
Areas of Practice
- Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2014
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- D. – 2009
- Law Review: Business Review, 2008 – 2009
- University of West Florida, Pensacola, Florida
- A. – 2006
- Major: Political Science/ Pre-Law
Testimonials & Featured Clients
"Amazing! I'm not sure what I would have done without you guys! Thanks."
"A breath of fresh air. ... did exactly what they said they would do!"
"Couldn't be happier!"